Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Tale of Two Cameras

I wanted to show you a picture of my new baby:



















This is my Christmas present: A Canon Rebel XSi 12.2 mega-pixel DSLR camera. Yes, I have graduated from the point-and-shoot to the grown-up camera world! Today I have had it for 4 weeks and I have taken 1500 pictures. Needless to say, I've been *slightly* busy editing all those pictures...I wanted to show you some go-kart pictures I took.
















OK, it might be hard to tell, but I had a hard time focusing on this one, and once it did focus it took a moment to actually take the picture. Very difficult with a fast-moving target.













See how much more focused this is? And I'm still figuring out how to use it! Anyway, I really stoked (haha - there's a word you don't hear much anymore -thank goodness!)! And having too much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, that camera is wicked cool. your pictures are pretty smokin', too! just thought I'd use some of your lingo...
I can't tell you how much fun it is to watch you have fun with your new camera, even though I never see you! I love the pictures you take!
have a great day!