Friday, August 22, 2008

Flying Free




















Another digital "creation".

This is too fun!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Jen - I tried to pm you at Oscraps but couldn't pull up your username so I'm answering your question here.

alot of different fonts will work/coordinate with the Press Lines wordart, it all depends on the look you are going for.

For a casual/whimsical look, try using a handwriting font (like Susie's hand or santos dumont).

If you are looking for a typewriter font, try 1942 report or type-ra

any font will work really. And if you make the date a different color, it will make for an interesting look and the difference in fonts will look more like it was intended to be that way. I hope this helps!!

Great use of the template btw. :) love your lo!!

Anonymous said...

What is this software that you're using, and where did you get it? I'm very curious, it's too cool!
kendi