Thursday, December 25, 2008

Seven years...

Well, I'm a few days late, but here is my "stroll through memory lane" in honor of N's seventh birthday. I can't believe he's so big! He is a sweet boy and is quite funny. As I was looking through his pictures, I thought it was funny that I could hardly find any scowling or crying pictures (see my tribute for A's birthday in September). I did, however, find some pretty hilarious ones. Enjoy!











































Gotta love that shiner!

































This was a favorite expression of his for a while...



















Sadly, the colander-hat went missing a few years back. *sniff*



















I think he would have made a really pretty girl!

































Superstar!



















This was right before we invested in a few "boy" dress-up items...















Rock on!















The picture (that I took!) the evil Walgreen's lady refused to print for me! Grrr!





























In case you run out of q-tips, just use nerf darts!
















































He loves skiing!





















May you all have a blessed Christmas! (skiing pictures coming soon...)

1 comment:

dksnyder said...

Those are great pictures and he is a really cute kid. What's with the Walgreen's lady? Why wouldn't she print your picture? Awesome picture, by the way! Love the red highlights.